Friday, November 9, 2012

#7 Drawing with pencil shavings - By Fran


Hello Girls, today's post is the idea of ​​our dear friend  Francielly Depp. Fran had given us the idea of posting a cool craft with pencil shavings. We loved the idea. And here is the post!

I would do the test at home with the material (shavings colored pencil, pencil and paper) then I had a terrible disappointment: I had no pencils! Well!

So I started researching on the internet about the idea, I found something perfect. I thought it would be great to show all the essence of this craft.

Well, the idea is to use pencil shavings to color the drawings, you can draw with a pencil and use the shavings for garnish.


The wonderful work was made by a Spanish illustrator named Marta Altes, and I thought it would inspire our creativity.

Girls, of course is far from my ability to draw something so beautiful, lol , I'm not an illustrator or anything, but we can try! I think worth the tip given by our friend.

Fran, thank you, I'm sure it will be very helpful to us!

XoXo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Kids, Let's Play! Copyright © 2012 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting